Our Services Include:
• Sanding & polishing from 12 meter square
• Dust free floor sanding
• Gap filling in between boards
• Floor repairs/board replacements
• Floor finishing
• Floor fitting of old and new
• Floor leveling
• Bleaching on wooden floors
Click Here To Get In Touch
Floor Restoration Process
A wood floor that hasn’t had a re-sand for many years, will often have the following characteristics.
* Cupped or uneven surfaces.
* An orange appearance where the lacquer has darkened over time ( usually on oak or pine floors).
* An old floor can look very faded and bleached in appearance, often through sunlight.
* Gaps in the wooden flooring due to slight shrinkage.
* The wooden flooring has taken on a black appearance where all the lacquer has worn away.
In most cases all these problems can be rectified and after sanding and polishing, the wooden floor can be restored back to resemble a brand new floor. Check out some of our restored floors >>>
Our FLOOR FINISHES
We only use high quality lacquers for all our customers. This is very important as this will give you more longevity of your newly sanded, and polished floor. Also, on offer are oil finishes.
There are five different levels of finish...
Gloss - 90% (level of sheen)
Silk - 70%
Satin - 50%
Matt - 20%
Ultra Matt - 5%
The type of floor you have, may determine the type of finish required. I will be able to offer you advise on this.
- The stains offered at Forest Flooring, are very unique and can be personalized to your requirements. I mix my own colours, which enables me to offer a much wider range of colour finishes than other flooring companies. They are also very natural and elegant colours. I offer a range of samples, and advise on making sure the customer chooses the correct colour for their floor.
- Gap Filling
- Most floors with gaps can be filled. This is a resin mixed with the dust from your floor. Again, this choice is optional depending on the floor type, and the customers requirements.
At Forest Flooring we take out extensive repairs, this may involve taking up the existing flooring up and relaying it, if this proves necessary. However, this is only in extreme circumstances, and most repairs are often just a dozen to a small handful of boards. We will often use reclaimed timber to replace old floor boards etc.
Please don't hesitate to give us a call on 07583 616 396
Contact Forest Flooring today...
We want you to know that your project is in safe hands and that we always deliver on our promises.
Like to make a booking?
We’re available to help you...